NATE has developed the 'job connect portal' as a service to its members by connecting applicants to its members jobs. As you select a position to apply for you will be directed to the company's website. As an association, NATE has no direct knowledge of a company's hiring policies or procedures. Please direct your inquiries directly to the company.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.
Green Mountain is the leading wireless telecommunications construction contractor in New England. A family owned and operated company for over 29 years, we are the trusted wireless partner for major carriers, real estate operators, municipalities and government to build out and maintain next generation networks. With over 1,000,000 safe man hours, our dedication to safety, quality and our employees are our priorities.
At Green Mountain Communications we believe in investing heavily in our employee’s safety and technical training as well as their professional development. Safety is our number one priority, and this can be seen in the training we provide our employees, the safety equipment we provide as well as the safety culture that all our employees uphold.
Green Mountain is seeking a Foreman to add to our growing team responsible for overseeing the site construction process from start to finish. This position will be challenged with completing sites safely, on-time and on-budget.
· Manage a crew
· Oversee and manage field crew
· Manage Sub-Contractors
· Manage inventory of materials and planning for each job
· Maintain and execute on the build schedule.
· Manage training and development of field crew.
· Work alongside construction crew, this role is a working management position.
· Minimum of two years’ experience in the tower industry
· 3-5 years of experience in construction or related field
· Demonstrated advanced ability to safely climb, position and confidently work at heights.
· Demonstrated an ability to effectively preform and teach team members the various skills utilized in the telecommunications industry
· Demonstrated an ability of understanding, utilizing and teaching safe work practices, both on the job and while driving a company vehicle
· Demonstrated dependability in attendance and consistent proficient performance of advanced industry skills.
· Demonstrates the ability to lead, coach and manage less experienced employees.
· Consistently demonstrates a proficiency to provide competent direction to team members.
· Consistently demonstrates and promotes a positive attitude and ensures others work well within the team structure.
· Demonstrated ability to effectively understand and perform testing of coax and fiber.
· Possess necessary skills to exhibit professionalism in communication with Project Managers, customers and other employees
· Demonstrated an ability to effectively perform administrative tasks.
· Has an ability to resolve problems, and a pleasant and resourceful demeanor that gets along with a variety of personalities
· Industry certifications required include (but are not limited to): Competent Climber & Rescuer, OSHA 30HR, Rigging, Signal training, Sweep, PIM and Fiber Testing, Lift training, RF, Capstan Hoist, CPR/First Aid
· Must be able to meet the physical demands of the job which include (but are not limited to) climbing, walking, standing, bending, lifting, pulling, reaching and using hands/fingers for repetitive motion
· Has a valid driver’s license and maintains authorization as a Company approved driver.
· Health & Vision, Dental and Life benefits
· 401(K) with company match
· Paid time off (PTO) in addition to holidays
· Per diem, travel pay to and from the job site
· Tuition reimbursement
· Paid safety and technical training
· Paid industry certifications
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· Fitness reimbursement program
· Discounts on Home and Auto Insurance
· Employee Assistance Program
· Opportunities for growth and development within the company
Successful candidates will be required to submit to a criminal background check and are subject to drug screenings.
Green Mountain is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer.