NATE has developed the 'job connect portal' as a service to its members by connecting applicants to its members jobs. As you select a position to apply for you will be directed to the company's website. As an association, NATE has no direct knowledge of a company's hiring policies or procedures. Please direct your inquiries directly to the company.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.
Green Mountain is the leading wireless telecommunications construction contractor in New England. A family owned and operated company for 30 years, we are the trusted wireless partner for major carriers, real estate operators, municipalities and government to build out and maintain next generation networks. With over 1,000,000 safe man hours, our dedication to safety, quality and our employees are our priorities.
At Green Mountain Communications we believe in investing heavily in our employee’s safety and technical training as well as their professional development. Safety is our number one priority, and this can be seen in the training we provide our employees, the safety equipment we provide as well as the safety culture that all our employees uphold.
Green Mountain is currently seeking a Leadman to join our climbing crews responsible for the installation and maintenance of wireless communications equipment.
· Assist foreman with site management duties including site inventory, tower and ground operations, testing and mentoring crew members.
· Climbing of towers and other structures
· Use of hand and power tools.
· 2-3 years of experience in construction or related field
· Minimum of 18 months on a tower crew
· Demonstrated advanced ability to safely climb, position and confidently work at heights
· Demonstrated an ability to effectively preform the various skills utilized in the telecommunication industry
· Demonstrated an ability of understanding and utilizing safe work practices, both on the job and while driving a company vehicle
· Demonstrated dependability in attendance and performance of advanced industry skills
· Demonstrated ability to provide direction to less experienced team members
· Demonstrated sufficient abilities to act as a Competent Person in charge of a jobsite if needed
· Proficient with computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
· Previous experience safely operating machinery/equipment preferred
· An ability to resolve problems, and a pleasant and resourceful demeanor that gets along with a variety of personalities
· Industry certifications required include (but are not limited to) Competent Climber & Rescuer, OSHA 30HR, Rigging, Signal training, Lift training, RF, Capstan Hoist, CPR/First Aid
· Must be able to meet the physical demands of the job which include (but are not limited to) climbing, walking, standing, bending, lifting, pulling, reaching and using hands/fingers for repetitive motion
· Must have a valid driver’s license and the ability to be an approved Company driver
· Health & Vision, Dental and Life benefits
· 401(K) with company match
· Paid time off (PTO) in addition to holidays
· Per diem, travel pay to and from the job site
· Tuition reimbursement
· Paid safety and technical training
· Paid industry certifications
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· Fitness reimbursement program
· Discounts on Home and Auto Insurance
· Employee Assistance Program
· Opportunities for growth and development within the company
Successful candidates will be required to submit to criminal background check and are subject to drug screenings.
Green Mountain Communications is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer