NATE has developed the 'job connect portal' as a service to its members by connecting applicants to its members jobs. As you select a position to apply for you will be directed to the company's website. As an association, NATE has no direct knowledge of a company's hiring policies or procedures. Please direct your inquiries directly to the company.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity to take your tower technician career to new heights? Look no further than Tri County Tower LLC! As a leading full-service tower construction service provider, we are seeking experienced tower climbers to join our team. Are you an accomplished tower technician with a great work ethic and a desire to join a company built on integrity, dedication, and quality service?
At Tri County Tower LLC, we understand our employees are the backbone of our company, which is why we offer industry-leading pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401K, and paid time off. We are a veteran-owned company. Tri County Tower values the leadership and discipline veterans bring to our team. Individuals with prior service are highly encouraged to apply!
Experienced tower technicians will use former experience completing full-time, outside, year-round tower maintenance. Technicians will be responsible for safety while ensuring work is carried out in accordance with both company and legal standards. This role requires advanced skills and the ability to problem-solve and troubleshoot. Applicants must have proven ability working in teams of two or more people and can expect to stay out of town between one to four nights weekly. This position will require the completion of on-site inspection reports and aid with the installation of various tower equipment. Applicants can expect to work an average of 40 hours per week in ten-hour increments with fluctuations between seasons and inclement weather. Must have experience working at heights of 400 feet and above. Tri County Tower offers rapid advancement opportunities accompanied by seniority-based raises.
· Climb towers to install, replace, or repair antennas or auxiliary equipment.
· Complete assigned tasks in the project scope accurately and efficiently.
· Perform maintenance or repair work on existing tower equipment, using hand or power tools.
· Read work orders, blueprints, plans, datasheets, or site drawings to determine the work to be done.
· Conducting safety inspections and identifying potential hazards.
· Reporting possible health and safety hazards
· Perform comprehensive installations, and inspections while maintaining antennas and other transmitter systems
· Conducting safety checks to ensure that all safety equipment is in proper working order
· Valid & Clean U.S. Driver’s License
· Pre-Employment Drug Screening (TCT is a Drug-Free Workplace)
· Reliable Transportation
· Physical ability to climb towers while carrying 50+ pounds at high altitudes.
· Must have between one and three years of tower climbing experience
· Hand Tools
· Physical stamina
· Strong work ethic and reliability