NATE has developed the 'job connect portal' as a service to its members by connecting applicants to its members jobs. As you select a position to apply for you will be directed to the company's website. As an association, NATE has no direct knowledge of a company's hiring policies or procedures. Please direct your inquiries directly to the company.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
At QualTek, growth and evolution have been at the forefront of our culture since the Company’s inception in 2012. Our work environment reflects this, as our team has a fast-paced, “get stuff done” mindset, that is balanced by our collaborative and casual atmosphere. If you are seeking a new opportunity, with a clear career path, come join a team that is committed to, “Quality first, people and safety always”.
This position assists with the erection, construction, and maintenance of wireless towers and co-location system placement in accordance with all safety and quality guidelines and expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Install, inspect, and maintain services for wireless radio and antenna systems on towers, rooftops, and other elevated structures
· Mount antennas, including panels and microwave dishes, run coax, apply connectors, sweep lines, and PIM test coax lines
· Install required tower equipment, including, but not limited to, masts, clamping, bracing, supports, antennas, remote radio units, cabling, and bolting
· Assemble different types of structures such as rooftops, monopoles, self-supports, and guide towers Install power trunk lines
· Complete antenna installation of microwave parabolic one to fifteen feet, VHF, UHF, cellular, and FM broadcast antennas
· Support site cleanup and site upkeep as directed by the Foreman and/or local management
· Load, transport, and unload tools, materials, and equipment in a safe manner
· Complete all required Company documentation
· Other duties as assigned
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.
Education: High school diploma, general education degree (G.E.D.), or related trade school education
· One-year wireless telecommunications experience
· Two years’ experience with wireless carrier builds
· Basic knowledge of knots and tower rigging preferred
· Must have or obtain and maintain documented Authorized Climber & Competent Climber/Rescue certification from an accredited institution
· Must have or obtain and maintain OSHA 10 construction training card
· Must have or obtain and maintain First Aid and CPR certification
· Computer and Microsoft Office proficiency
· Ability to operate power tools and hand tools
· Proven ability to perform fiber and sweep testing
· Ability to operate aerial lifts, man lifts, skid steers, and aerial platform equipment
· Able to work directly with customers, and build bill of materials (BOM) based on job needs per plans
· DC/AC electrical skills
· Ability to troubleshoot and correct mechanical or electrical connections
· Ability to read, comprehend, and carry out instructions
· Strong verbal communication skills
· Ability to meet strict deadlines
· Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams
· Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
· Must be able to pass pre-employment screening that includes background and drug testing
· Must have a valid driver’s license and a driving record that meets Company requirements
· Must be in good physical condition with the ability to stoop, crawl, bend at the knees and waist, squat and lift 75 lbs.
· Ability to pull his/her own body weight, plus equipment weight, up a vertical tower to 500 feet repeatedly for long periods of time
· Ability to reach, climb, and/or grasp ladders or other tall structures
· Ability to work outdoors in all types of weather
· Ability to work long and unpredictable hours
· Ability to travel away from home up to 75% of the time, including weekends and extended travel. Travel includes local site travel or national travel depending on business needs.
Starting Pay: $22+ hourly
QualTek takes pride in providing a comprehensive employee benefits program that meets employee needs and ensures a level of security and protection. We also recognize the important role employee benefits play as a critical component of your overall compensation. We strive to maintain a benefits program that is competitive within our industry.
· Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
· Short- & Long-Term Disability Benefits
· Company Paid Basic Life Insurance (plus additional voluntary benefits)
· Voluntary Accident, Voluntary Critical Illness and Voluntary Hospital Indemnity
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· 401(K) with company match
· Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Time, & Company Holidays
· Paid Parental Leave
· Employee Referral Program
· Company Discount Program
At QualTek, we take pride in the quality of our people and the services that we provide.
Apply today and become part of the QualTek family, work alongside our talented industry professionals and impact the future of technology! #QualtekServices #TelecomJobs #NowHiring #QualTekLife #QualTekConnects
Disclaimer: All job requirements are subject to possible revision to reflect changes in the position requirements. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.