QualTek has been at the forefront of growth and transformation since our establishment in 2012. Our work environment reflects this legacy with our dynamic teams known for their fast-paced, results-driven mindset. However, we balance this intensity with a collaborative and relaxed atmosphere.
Join Our Committed Team: If you’re in search of a new opportunity with a clearly defined career path, come and be part of a team that lives by the motto, “Quality first, People and Safety always.” At QualTek, we prioritize excellence, care for our employees, and maintain a steadfast commitment to safety.
Your journey towards professional growth and fulfillment begins here. Explore the possibilities at QualTek, where you can contribute to our ongoing success.
This position is responsible for the on-site supervision of the general activities being performed on wireless sites.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Direct and supervise the installation and maintenance services for wireless radio and antenna systems on towers, rooftops, and other elevated structures
· Provide leadership to the crew from the beginning of a project through completion, ensuring safety and quality standards, budget, and timelines are adhered to
· Review the documentation to prepare for the build, assemble the necessary materials, and determine the required installation methods
· Supervise the tracking of on-site inventory and materials, and refresh project supplies as needed
· Perform tower inspections, inventories, and audits
· Identify and select cables, ropes, blocks, and tackle by weight and size of load to be moved
· Collect, review, and submit all on-site closeout documentation per the deliverable timelines
· Identify areas of improvement for staff and make training recommendations to management as required
· Maintain tool inventory and upkeep daily on job site
· Ensure that the crew completes all required Company documentation
· Other duties as assigned
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.
Education: High school diploma, general education degree (G.E.D.), or related trade school education
· Six to eight years wireless telecommunications industry experience
· Two to four years supervisory experience
· Knowledge of knots and tower rigging
· Must have or obtain and maintain OSHA Construction 10-hour Safety Training Card
· Must have or obtain and maintain First Aid and CPR certification
· Must have or obtain and maintain RF Radiation Safety & Awareness certification
· Computer and Microsoft Office proficiency
· Ability to operate power tools and hand tools
· Proven ability to perform fiber and sweep testing
· Ability to operate aerial lifts, man lifts, skid steers, and aerial platform equipment
· Ability to work directly with customers and build bill of materials (BOM) based on job needs per plans
· DC/AC electrical skills
· Ability to troubleshoot and correct mechanical or electrical connections
· Strong verbal communication skills
· Ability to meet strict deadlines
· Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams
· Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
· Highly organized and detail oriented
· Ability to think analytically, apply sound judgement, and solve problems
· Ability to motivate, lead, teach, and train on proper work and safety procedures
· Must be able to pass pre-employment screening that includes background and drug testing
· Must have a valid driver’s license and a driving record that meets Company requirements
· Must be in good physical condition with the ability to stoop, crawl, bend at the knees and waist, squat and lift 75 lbs.
· Ability to pull his/her own body weight, plus equipment weight, up a vertical tower to 500 feet repeatedly for long periods of time
· Ability to reach, climb, and/or grasp ladders or other tall structures
· Ability to work outdoors in all types of weather
· Ability to work long and unpredictable hours
· Ability to travel away from home up to 75% of the time, including weekends and extended travel. Travel includes local site travel or national travel depending on business needs.
$28 – $40 an hour
At QualTek, we’re dedicated to taking care of our team members. We offer a robust employee benefits program designed to meet your needs and ensure you have the security and support you deserve. We understand that benefits are a crucial part of your overall compensation, and we’re committed to providing a competitive package within our industry.
Here’s a snapshot of what we offer:
Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits: We’ve got your health covered.
Short- & Long-Term Disability Benefits: Protection when you need it most.
Company Paid Basic Life Insurance: Additional voluntary benefits are available.
Voluntary Accident, Voluntary Critical Illness, and Voluntary Hospital Indemnity Plans: Added security for you and your loved ones.
Flexible Spending Accounts: Manage your finances with flexibility.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP): Support when life throws challenges your way.
401(K) with company match: Building your financial future with us.
Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Time, & Company Holidays: Achieving that work-life balance.
Paid Parental Leave: Supporting your family is our priority.
Employee Referral Program: Share the opportunities and reap the rewards.
Company Discount Program: Enjoy savings on everyday expenses.
At QualTek, we take great pride in our talented professionals and the innovative technology services we provide. Join our team and become a part of the QualTek family, where you’ll contribute to shaping the future of technology.
QualTek is proud to be recognized as a Military Friendly Company.
#QualtekServices #TelecomJobs #NowHiring #QualTekLife #QualTekConnects
Disclaimer: Job requirements may be adjusted to accommodate individuals with disabilities and reflect evolving position demands. Our goal is to ensure equal opportunities for all.